Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Back!

And in business! All has been quiet on the blog front lately, I know... I've been a big slacker, as I was in Seattle the last two weeks and found it quite challenging to get some time to write my normal posts. But no fear. I've been saving them up, so this should be a busy posting week!

I'll be back tomorrow to start my posting marathon. In the meantime, I will leave you with a great piece of news I received by phone last week. The bridesmaid dresses are in! biggrin I should say, finally in... The middle of March when we ordered them seems like long ago. My mom and I picked up Lindsey's dress on Sunday, along with the fabric for Abbie's sash. I have to say, it makes such a difference seeing the dresses in the proper color...and I love, love, love it! I'm so glad I went with the burnt orange. My mom and I popped into Ann Taylor Loft right afterwards with the dress still in hand and the ladies in there were commenting how pretty it was. I can't wait to see them all on the girls! smile

More tomorrow...

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP