Monday, August 18, 2008

First Gift!

What did I arrive home to tonight but this box waiting on our front porch. surprised


Is that... Does that say.... Oh my gosh, it's a Crate and Barrel box! Our first wedding gift!!!!

It's like Christmas in August! As I raced off to get the camera and the scissors Nate says "What, are you going to put that on your blog?" Uh, heellllooo. Of course I am.

Nate: "What are you going to do with the blog after the wedding?"
Kelley: "It's not like we won't have a life...I can turn it into a Kelley & Nate blog."
Nate: "Thank god. Just wanted to make sure you were going to have something to do."

Men. rolleyes

Before I actually opened it we had the "Are we supposed to open it now?!" discussion. I rationalized it by 1) I cannot let a Crate & Barrel box sit unopened for 2 months and 2) My bridal shower is Sunday and I'm opening gifts then. So let the tape breaking begin!

The gift was actually from some friends of Nate's parents who can't make it to the wedding. Lo and behold I present....

The punch bowl I was ogling over every time I got a C&B catalog in the mail! Now I won't have to borrow my mom's punch bowl when I want punch for a party.


It's very simple--clean lines, not ornate. It came with eight glasses. Totally cool. cool

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP