Saturday, August 9, 2008

Glue, Glue, Glue

I mentioned dinner menus in my last post. Ah, yes. Another idea that came to life. Was I out of my mind?! Ha, just kidding. razz I figure if I work on 40 of these per evening, it will only take me approximately 6 days to complete them! But somehow, the kitchen table has looked like this for the past week. Hrumph.


Luckily, Lindsey is coming to my rescue once again. She's here in St. Louis today with me to do some shopping, so we're going to finish these puppies tonight or tomorrow. And with this as the finished product, how could we not want to complete these?!

I apologize for the blur, but I think they turned out rather nicely. Can't wait to see them on display on the tables at the reception!

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP