Friday, July 18, 2008

Veil Unveiled

Another big accomplishment last Saturday...I chose a veil! For awhile I've been waffling between a mid-length veil and a long one. I ended up going with a plain Jane, single layer, ivory, chapel length veil. Similar to this picture:

[It actually may even be a bit longer than this]

The good thing about this choice? Very affordable! I also think it will make for some cool photo opps. I wasn't planning on wearing the veil during the reception, so I figured I may as well go for the gusto and get the long one. Plus, I just think it's more dramatic! And the single layer allows the details of the dress to still be seen. By no means did I want my veil to outshine my dress, and with extra "stuff" on the veil, it was just too much for me. I want the focus of the glitz and glam to be my dress and jewelry!

The veil should arrive by the end of the month. Hopefully just in time for my hair trial!

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP