Thursday, July 3, 2008

Really? Me!?

All these wedding blogs I read have finally paid off! Seriously, between wedding and photography blogs I've subscribed to using Google Reader, I probably read 40 different ones. Well, Brenda's Wedding Blog had a contest in June that I signed up for. Ten lucky readers would win signed copies of Meg Cabot's Queen of Babble series. There are three books in the series, the last being Queen of Babble Gets Hitched.

I totally forgot I had even signed up until Tuesday when I got this email:

===============================================

Message sent at 4:38 pm EST July 1, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS Kelley . . .
You are the lucky June contest winner of Meg Cabot's new release "Queen of
Babble Gets Hitched" along with her 2 previous releases in the Queen of
Babble series.

-----------
NOTE: To confirm that you have received this message and to claim your
prize, simply reply before 5 pm EST on Thursday July 3rd with 'Received'
in the subject line. If we do not receive a response by this time - we will
need to select another winner.
-----------

Congratulations again.

Please verify your mailing information below and we will have
our contest sponsor be in touch with you to receive your prize.


Best Regards,
Brenda

The Best Wedding Sites All In One Place!
info@bestweddingsites.com
Site: http://www.bestweddingsites.com
Store: http://store.bestweddingsites.com

===================================================

Really?? I WON! And books too. I love books exclaim Great, funny, chick lit, beach reading sort of books. I will definitely be bringing these on the honeymoon.

It's all about the little things, isn't it?

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP