Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So I dropped off my wedding shoes last night at Cobblestone Shoe Repair. I'm getting them dyed ivory to match my dress. I had called beforehand asking the guy what I needed to bring, and his response was "Your dress." Okay, I thought, I'll bring my dress in and they'll have some color swatches, they'll figure out which one matches my dress, and then I'll be on my merry way. Well.....I was on my merry way, but without my shoes AND my dress! They actually keep the dress so that they can get the perfect match. A little nerve wracking? Yes. I expressed my feelings of uncertainty to the guy helping me, and he told me to just think of it as taking my dress to the dry cleaners. Really? Because somehow this seems totally different to me. Of course my dress has plastic over it, but still...

Well, I gave in and left there without my dress in tow. The shoes will be ready next Wednesday, so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP