Monday, April 14, 2008

Seriously?!

If I have to ask a certain someone for his guests' addresses one more time, I'm going to freaking explode! How hard is it to send out a mass email to all your friends and co-workers...something to the effect of "Please send me your home address." Period. One sentence. I get excuses of "I'm busy..." and "I forgot..." Like I'm not busy?! And like I haven't reminded you??? OMG! I seriously think this is at least the 10th time I've asked. The SIX MONTHS worth of lead time I gave you wasn't enough?

I have threatened him several times about his guests not getting invited. The funniest part is I actually sent out the save the date's a month and a half ago. You all know this...you have received yours. And I'm STILL missing addresses from him, so those people have yet to receive their save the date. And HIS guests are the ones that are coming from out of town, not mine. So this is it. He has received warning that if I don't have the rest of the addresses in my hands by Thursday, his guests are getting removed from the list. Besides, they are HIS guests...I don't know why I have to care so much in the first place.

Men. Can't get addresses from them, can't shoot em either.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 22, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

SO...did you finally get the addresses from him???

Kelley April 23, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

All but two...thank God! I'm through asking now, so if I never get those two, I'm not losing sleep over it.

Men. :)

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP