Friday, April 4, 2008

Eureka!

After searching high and low for some modern looking toasting flutes for the wedding, I came upon this post yesterday on Weddingbee. Schott Zwiesel has created these glasses with special additives like titanium, so they are incredibly strong. And although their strength is an added benefit, that's not really why I like his Pure Tritan series. I like them for their looks!


[from Cooking.com]

They are not sold in sets of two, but sets of six. Although six is more than I want, I can definitely see us using these in the future. Plus, since I've been having such a hard time finding something we both like, I should jump on this one! So I think I might be making a Schott Zwiesel purchase from Cooking.com in the near future. Yay!

And as irony would have it, I just saw this post about these glasses yesterday, and then last night Nate and I were catching up on Top Chef episodes on Bravo. Towards the end of the 4th episode when the contestants were bringing out their entrees to be judged, what did I see on the dinner table? You guessed it. Schott Zwiesel glasses! I'd never heard of this brand or seen these glasses and then two times in one day?! Weird.

2 comments:

Brenda April 20, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

I love the flutes. Great Choice!!

Anonymous,  April 22, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Nice! I like 'em!

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP