Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Think I've Found the One!

After multiple shopping trips and many stops at Sephora to pick up perfume samples (they are GREAT for this, by the way) I think I've finally found the one....the perfume I'll wear on our wedding day!! The winner is.....

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel!

I wore this perfume to work yesterday and I am in love. It just has a bit of spiciness that I like, along with some citrus hints. Yummy. AND the kicker is I let Nate smell my wrist when I got home and his response was "Hmm.." It was definitely one of those good hmms, like "Hmm, I think I like that!" I had done this with several other perfumes and he'd immediately wrinkled his nose and/or said no pretty quickly. So "Hmm" is definitely a good thing!

From the Chanel website: Sexy, fresh oriental fragrance recalls the irrepressible spirit of the young Coco Chanel. Lighter, more relaxed fragrance form. Delicately fresh and citrusy.

You can expect this to be on my birthday list this year. And thanks to all the girls over at STLWed for all their great suggestions!

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP