Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another Singer

Last weekend my parents went to mass in a nearby town, Wardsville, to listen to a lady named Connie Andrews sing. She was recommended to me by several people, and now I understand why. My parents LOVED her. And as my mom used to sing at weddings, I trust her judgement... My mom said Connie's voice was very strong, she sounded great on her own, and actually she sounded like she had had professional lessons. I was toying with the idea of having a male and female singer, but to go easy on the budget, and since my parents both liked Connie a lot, I am trying to get her booked for the wedding! I've learned that when it comes to decisions for the wedding, the sure and quick ones are the best kind...

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP