Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Drumroll please...

This past Saturday all of my bridesmaids met me in St. Louis to go dress shopping. Bridesmaid dress shopping, that is. And in around two hours time, the decision was made!

I was all about letting them each choose something they liked, so each girl ended up choosing a different dress. It's so hard to pick ONE dress that will compliment everyone, so I think it's great that they all look fabulous and will be comfortable in the styles they chose.

The dresses will be burnt orange and and I love how they ended up tying together with a little bit of rhinestone on each dress.

Here are the four dresses. They are all from the Jordan collection.






And here are my BMs modeling the dresses:



We had such a fun time... And it was so great to be able to sit back, relax, and give opinions when asked...instead of being the one trying things on!! Every decision made keeps making things seem even more real...

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP