Sunday, September 21, 2008

Two Weeks To Go...

It's been a busy couple of weeks around here. So busy, in fact, that I haven't had a spare moment to blog about anything! We've been running around like crazy people trying to get all those last minute things done that can't be completed until the month of the wedding.

The first being....tracking down people for RSVP's. We had 31 RSVP cards that were not returned on time. That's a pretty crappy percentage. Now that I know what a pain in the hiney it is when people don't send them back, I'll be the first one responding to our next wedding. Not that I'm ever one who doesn't send back the RSVP. Oy!

There have been fun things too...craft projects, my bachelorette party, my last haircut/highlight, picking up my dress for the final time.... Now I think of everything in terms of "This is the last time I'll do ______ before the wedding." smile

Stay tuned for some posting about all that's been happening lately...

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP