Monday, September 22, 2008

Gift Bags

For those guests traveling a long way to attend our wedding, I wanted to do something a little special to welcome them and let them know how much we appreciate them making the trip. Hence, the out-of-town gift bags were born. I didn't want to spend too much on the bag itself, so I decided to go with plain brown paper bags and dress them up a little.

I included our monogram with our names and wedding date on the front of the bag. A tag will be attached to the bag with raffia ribbon, with the guests names. Each bag cost about 50 cents. Score!

Figuring out what to put IN the bags was the fun part. I wanted something from St. Louis since that's where Nate and I live. And for those of you who know me well know I love licorice, so Switzer's licorice was a given! They're a St. Louis based company and the licorice is very tasty...perfect!


We also included two bottles of water in each bag, with our personalized water bottle label. biggrin

Here is our assembly line...


Besides the afore mentioned items, our assembly line included pita chips, nuts, granola bars, fruit leather, and Ghirardelli chocolate.



And here are the bags, all filled up! In addition to the goodies for eating and drinking, they will include a map of the Jefferson City area, a list of attractions, and an information packet about the weekend's events.

I hope everyone enjoys their treats!

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP