Friday, June 20, 2008

T Minus Four Months

Well folks, the time has come. To shop. To shop like I've never. shopped. before. As the wedding draws nearer, my list of things "to buy" grows infinitely larger. Enter parents. My parents are making the trip to STL this weekend and I fully plan on shopping for two days straight with my mom. Well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but not much! razz

What's on the list, you may ask? Lots of gifts, for one. Gifts for everyone who's an attendant or is participating in the ceremony or otherwise helping us out in some way. That's quite a few people! And then we have things like dinner napkins, cake/appetizer plates, champagne glasses, ribbon, craft supplies. etc., etc. And then of course I'm still looking for 1) a veil, 2) a bracelet, 3) a sparkly hair piece. Oh, and then there's random things like a box, basket, or SOMEthing to hold the programs and cards we receive. Ingredients for a drink - we're still trying to come up with a "signature" drink for the reception. You get the idea. So some of this stuff will be easy and other things will be a bit more challenging. It's always hard when you don't know exactly what you're looking for...that's when the shopping hours pile up. SO, I will let you know how it all plays out.

Probably on Monday!! Maybe even Sunday night, if I'm excited about all of our purchases.

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP