Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thank You, Thank You

I want to throw a big shout out and THANK YOU to my friend and bridesmaid Jen for helping me a couple Saturdays ago... She helped me cut, punch, dye cut, and emboss for several hours in preparation for our girls invitation making extravaganza next weekend. I think she and the Cuttlebug became quick friends, actually. wink

But really, our few hours of work will save us tons of time when all the girls are in one room. In addition to making the bridal shower and bachelorette party invitations (which is what Jen and I were getting prepared for), when the girls are here we'll be putting together most of the wedding invitations as well, so we'll need all the extra time we can get!

Jen also helped me laminate water bottle labels. Yes, I'm making personalized water bottle labels! biggrin I was working on cutting them all out last night and still have a few pages to go. When I get them finished and one actually attached to a water bottle, I'll post a picture! I'm thinking hot glue as the adhesive, as I think this will stand up to water. If anyone has other ideas, let me know.

Anyway, I'm rambling...and my whole point was to tell you all how helpful Jen was. So Jen, thanks!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 19, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

You're welcome!!! Cuttlebug is more than welcome to stay with me anytime :)

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP