Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tux Info

For those of you out there that read this and have males involved in our wedding, here is some information regarding the tuxes. I called them to clarify some of my questions, as I kept asking Nate these things and he had no idea... Here's what I know...and what I sent Nate to email to all the guys:

Measurements for the tuxes need to be in by no later than Friday, August 1. You can have your measurements taken at any formalwear store convenient for you and call them into Savvi Formalwear at 636.532.1800. When the measurements are phoned in, you will have to pay a $30 partial payment to reserve your tux. If you'd rather, you have the option of paying in full at that time. Total cost for tux and shoes will be $126. If you choose to only pay the $30 partial payment, you will have to phone Savvi again no later than Friday, September 26 to pay your remaining balance.

We are planning on picking up all the tuxes ourselves, so that the guys don't have to worry about traveling with them.

Is there anything I'm forgetting? Ladies with guys in the wedding...questions?

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP