Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Look

If you haven't already noticed, things look a little different around here! I was getting tired of my annoyingly busy background, so I decided to change my whole blog template to incorporate a much more clean look.

I'm also going to start including larger pictures, in hopes someday soon that I will have a higher quality camera to share crisp photos. I'm secretly drooling over getting an SLR camera for our pending trip to Italy in the spring. Plus I want a really good camera for when we have kids someday.

I'm currently researching what the best, most affordable "beginner" camera of this variety would be, so we'll see when/if I make the plunge. All I know is if I do purchase the camera, some photography classes are in order so I use more than auto mode...

0 comments:

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP