Friday, January 25, 2008

Monogram, anyone?

Okay, maybe I'm a bit of a dork, but I found the coolest site today! Check out I Do Originals. They have a TON of pre-made monograms!! I'm particularly fond of 15B and 15C, since they have a leaf incorporated...and somehow leaves are creeping into our stationary. The pre-made monograms can be customized with our names, of course, date, and wedding colors too. These could be used for so many things.....invites, programs, favors. Hmm, very tempting... And this site has reasonable prices too. I think I'm in love!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 22, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

OH! I asked earlier if you'd designed the monogram, but I see here you found a site. Nice!

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP