Sunday, January 6, 2008

Honeymoon!!! & STD

To continue with the picture theme, we recently booked our honeymoon. And we're going to...wait for it....Tahiti!!! I am so excited...you really have no idea!! It looks absolutely gorgeous, as you'll see from the pictures. Do you think we could just stay forever?! We're going for 11 days and we're actually going to Tahiti (1 night), Moorea (5 nights), and Bora Bora (4 nights). We'll be staying in these fabulous overwater bungalows, we get a few provided breakfasts and dinners, we get to swim with the sharks and rays, we get a rental car one day in Moorea, and we get to soak up the sun and scenery. I am getting tons of drinks with little umbrellas in them! :)I've also been working very diligently on our save the date (STD) cards. And no, STD does not stand for that other thing you're thinking. Shame on you! ;) My mom and I met with my aunt Donna right before Christmas, and Donna has been nothing but fabulous! We talked over what I had in mind, and we have been exchanging emails ever since. We just finalized the design this past week, and I am very happy with it. It brings in the burnt orange and brown colors and has a very modern feel. Now we're working on finalizing the guest list, so we can get the STD's out around the end of February. Be expecting yours in the mail around that timeframe!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 9, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

Missed you and Nate at the Family New Years party. Your mom said that you are positively, for sure looking into moving to Seattle. One of our old Navy friends works there at Boeing. We try to keep in touch with him and his wife.

Anyway...I thought the "honeymoon" pictures were gorgeous. I don't think you would be doing much sight seeing.

Anonymous,  January 18, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Kel,

You're honeymoon choice looks like an excellent one. I can't believe how beautiful it is. It looks like a great place to have fun and relax. Hope you enjoy it!

:) Angie

Anonymous,  April 22, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

You are going to have a GREAT time! Jeff and Jerilynn have so many awesome pictures of their trip to Bora Bora where they stayed in an over-the-water bungalow. Their pictures were gorgeous, and you're right - you won't want to come home. Lucky you!!! I expect to see lots of pics when you return :-)

Labels

Books from my LibraryThing

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP