Friday, July 20, 2007

Online Browsing

I was doing a little online browsing last night, and stumbled upon a designer that has a burnt orange color available in several of his dresses: http://www.billlevkoff.com/main3.asp?p=1. I'm planning on doing some wedding dress shopping next month, and I know one of the shops carries this designer's dresses, so I'm excited to see a color swatch and see what dresses are available! You never can tell with colors on computer monitors--they could be dramatically different in person....so we'll see!

I also found a couple of pictures of bouquets which I think are gorgeous. I've included them below...


3 comments:

Kym July 21, 2007 at 5:00 PM  

Kelley...I really love the flowers...the colors are stunning and the arrangements are gorgeous..love the simplicity. The burnt orange color in the dresses is very nice too...subtle and elegant looking, especially for the fall!

Anonymous,  August 6, 2007 at 11:37 AM  

Are those orange cala lilies mixed in there?! LOVE those!!!!!

Anonymous,  August 14, 2007 at 7:53 AM  

Hey Kelley,

Haven't checked out your blog since you intially sent the email about a month ago. Had lots of catching up to do. I love these flowers too...they are really beautiful! I had an October wedding with 'cinnamon' colored dresses. I thought it was pretty for that time of year. Sounds like you have things pretty well under control. Looked at invitations yet? If they are from a company we carry here, I will be glad to give them to you at my cost.

Gotta run. Swamped here.

Aunt Donna

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP