Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Photo Contest

Whoa, hello February! Am I crazy or was it just Christmas a few days ago? Time has flown so fast, in fact, that I forgot that way back in November I actually submitted one of our wedding photos for the STLtoday 2008 Travel Photo Contest. The rules were to submit a photo from somewhere you had traveled in 2008, and it had to be outside of counties like St. Louis, St. Charles, etc. I submitted this photo from our honeymoon, as I felt it just captured the spirit of the whole trip.


Wedding Rings in Tahiti


Sure, I could have submitted one of nice scenery or a sunset, but that's too ordinary. If you want to vote for my picture as one of the "best", all you have to do is click on the photo above and submit your name, email and a comment. And no pressure....I'm not expecting to win. It was just a fun way to share a small piece of our wonderful honeymoon! cool

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP