Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Attention Travelers!

So for those of you out there who like to travel and offer advice, this one's for you! A couple of my college girlfriends and I are looking to plan a girls getaway sometime in April or May. We're currently brainstorming possible locations for our trip.....

This is where you come in. If you have any great suggestions for a fun, relaxing place to go, I'm all ears. We'd like to keep it relatively affordable...certainly no more than $1000 each, but less than that would be better. I'm pretty sure we're flexible on length of time for the trip and it can honestly be anywhere...just has to be within our budget.

I, of course, am doing some of my own research as the three of us are going to come up with our own individual ideas and then put them in a list and pick one. Let me know if anything fantastic comes to mind!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP