Friday, February 15, 2008

Two Things...

happened this week. One good. One bad. Let's start with the bad first... I got the FLU! I am finally up and at 'em again after staying home Wednesday and Thursday from work. And of course, it never fails that when I'm sick, Nate is out of town. I'm always here to comfort him and make him soup when he's sick -- and then my turn comes around, and I just have to DEAL with it. I felt it coming on this weekend while we were home doing wedding stuff, and it came to a culmination Wednesday with a fever and some other unmentionables. Let's just say I slept ALL day, so by Thursday my fever was gone and I was feeling a bit better. Happy Valentine's Day to me!

The good news--and an early Valentine's Day present--is that on Tuesday I got THE CALL. What call, you may ask? Only the one telling me my wedding dress is IN! How exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time!!! It's a month and a half early! I'm not exactly sure when I'll be traipsing to the bridal shop to try it on and take it home, but no doubt it will be soon. I won't be able to wait long!

More to come about meeting my dress - and what was accomplished in Loose Creek last weekend!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP