Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's Official

October 4, 2008 is our date! We have clearance from the church and priest, so that's one hurdle out of the way. Nate and I had our final discussion last night with Deacon Ernie, finishing up our review of our evaluation results. The only good thing I can say is that it's over. We started with the religious values section, which Nate and I differ on immensely, and I think that just turned Ernie off right away. I was not comfortable with the way he was treating us - he seemed very narrow-minded in his thoughts and was almost belittling us. And technically, this was supposed to be our second to last session, however he seemed to give up on us about halfway through and told us he'd like to get it all done that evening. Honestly, I just about lost it a couple of times. This was not at all what I was expecting, and it's a shame really. I think we could have gotten a whole lot more out of it with someone else.

On a brighter note, this week I have been making a few appointments with photographers, and we will meet with each of them in a couple of weeks. Finding a great photographer is really important to me, so I want to make sure we find someone who we mesh with, whose work we love, and someone who offers all the package items we're looking for.

And in addition to the blog, I also started on a wedding webpage this weekend. More to come on that!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP