Monday, August 20, 2007

Dress Shopping!

My mom and I started the fun process of wedding dress shopping this weekend! We went to a total of five bridal shops, three Saturday and two Sunday. I was hoping to put on a dress and just "know" that it was the one. However, that didn't happen...not yet, anyway. We totally struck out at two of the shops, but I did find several beautiful dresses at the other three that are all possibilities. By the end of the weekend, my mom and I were having a hard time recalling what it was we liked at the first place we visited. So, now that I have it narrowed down, I need to go back and try on all my favorites again...and I may stop in a couple of places that I haven't visited yet.

Since I have a little time, I don't want to make a decision too quickly - I want to enjoy the search to the fullest!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  August 22, 2007 at 7:53 PM  

Next time take a digital camera - that will help you remember how you looked and where the dress was. Sorry it wasn't as easy as you thought it would be - I just got lucky I guess.

Anonymous,  August 30, 2007 at 8:36 PM  

I said the same thing, Sara, while Kel and I were talking about her day, but she said they wouldn't let her take pics!!!! So...instead...why don't you have your mom make a sketch of each one :-) Surely that's allowed!!! LOL! I know we already talked about all this, but again...I say just keep trying on dresses, and maybe you'll still have that moment where you "just know!" I definitely had that moment, and I hope for the same for you. But...if it doesn't happen...I'm sure you'll look beautiful in whatever you pick out, so no worries. Nate will love you regardless of your wedding dress.

Anonymous,  September 2, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

You have plenty of time to look. Eventually you will find the one that you can't take off! No worries. I can't believe they didn't let you take pics of dresses. And yes...I think Lisa is right...I can totally see your mom sketching each dress!! Keep looking, you will find the "perfect one" soon.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP