Friday, December 7, 2007

What's a Girl to Do?

I had some free time on my hands, which is rather hard to come by these days, so I made some changes to the blog! I found a cool way to change the background using digital scrapbooking, so my paper of choice right now is Christmas trees...as I'm sure you've noticed.

I also added a widget on the right that shows you a random sampling of books in my library. Since I absolutely LOVE books, I think it's the coolest thing ever!

Additionally, I added some of my favorite wedding links, a wedding countdown clock, and a visitor counter so I know how many peeps are checking out the blog. Especially since no one leaves comments anymore.. :-(

Did the guilt trip work??

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP